1. Creative description
- Based on the original color of vegetable tanned leather, the design is based on the motif of the Indians, and then carved on the leather by leather carving techniques, showing the ancient vicissitudes of Indian.
2. Product Features
- This is the primary color vegetable tanned leather that will change into a user-specific color (usually turned into honey or reddish brown) over time and during use. One of the unique pleasures of vegetable tanned leather.
- Please use the leather carving pattern to avoid rubbing and scratching.
3. Material and size
- Material description: Imported vegetable tanned leather
- Size description: Length 21cm x width 15cm x thickness 7cm, single space without interlayer.
- Note: Since leather is made from the skin of an animal, there are textures or spots on the surface that are natural. The leather production process will try to avoid the use of obvious scars. If you find that there are tiny marks on the product, please understand that this part is not awkward. If there is perfectionism, please think twice before ordering, thank you.
4. Product creation and shipping
- Spot: The products in the design store are mainly ordered, if you need urgently, please ask before ordering, thank you.
- Customized items: The design items are custom-made and will be produced and sent after the order is placed. It takes about 10 working days (excluding the 6th day and the holiday).
- Production: All are hand-stitched and produced in Taiwan.
5. Returns and after-sales warranty
- Returns: Please refer to the sales platform for return. If you have doubts, please discuss with the designer before ordering, and then decide whether to order.
- After-sales warranty: Please check the integrity of the product after receiving the product. If you have any questions, please contact the designer as soon as possible. Problems caused by subsequent use are not covered by the warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do our best to provide assistance or advice within our capabilities.
6. Basic care
- The best way to maintain your leather is to use it from time to time. The grease on our hands is the most natural maintenance oil.
- If the leather goods need not be used for a long time, the island climate in Taiwan will easily breed mold. It is recommended to place the drying oven or keep it dry. The humidity is recommended to be below 60%.
- If the leather is soaked, it will cause oil loss and dryness. Basic maintenance (1~3 months) is required. Lightly brush the leather surface with a soft brush, then use a clean soft cloth to protect the oil. On the first floor, the leather after maintenance will be more lustrous than before maintenance.